Sunday, January 29, 2012

Paper Topics

I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what I want to base this project on, but I did think of two possible ideas. The first one would be what it is like to live with a fine art major. My apartment is always filled with wacky things because of my roommate and her "works in progress". The second idea was to involve something with interracial dating or  sex and love anonymous. I wanted to incorporate some psychology in my project. But both of these topics are really undeveloped so I'm open to changing them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Deanna.
    Interesting thoughts. Keep in mind that the topic you choose needs to be researched by studying a group or groups of people. I'm not sure if the roommate idea would allow that. The interracial dating topic is intriguing, but you might need to specify what it is *exactly*, that you want to study. What sort of research methods would you employ to study it?

    ReplyDelete